How To Do Self Placement On Phone? — BECE Self-placement is the manual process that allows candidates who do not get any of their choices an opportunity to select among the available schools with vacancies.
If you are a candidate who could not be placed in any of your preferred selected schools, the Ghana Education Service has made it possible for you to do self-placement. You can opt for any of the schools and the corresponding residential preference.
In this post, we are going to show you how you can do self-placement if you are unlucky to be placed in any of your 6 selected schools.
Before you do the self-placement on your phone, it’s important to check to be sure that you have not been placed already. Use the guide below to access your placement e-voucher and continue with the processes we will show you below.
ALERT: Our company sells the BECE Placement Checker Card. You can reach our customer care via Call/WhatsApp on 0593038091 now for one at a cool GHC 20.
Alternatively, you can use the processes below to buy the checker card via mobile money.
How To Buy BECE Placement Checker On Phone With Mobile Money
Purchase a result checker card via www.checkercards.com
- Visit the result-checking portal at https://eresults.waecgh.org
- Enter your Index Number.
- Re-enter your Index Number to confirm it is correct.
- Select Examination type (e.g BECE School).
- Select the year of Examination (e.g 2022).
- Enter the Serial number (e.g 180000000001).
- Enter Pin (e.g A1B2C3D4E5F9).
- Click on the captcha.
- Click on Submit and wait for the popup window to display your results. This may take some minutes, but please wait.
How To Check BECE Placement Results On Phone Online.
For you to check your CSSPS placement online, follow the steps below;
- The first step is to ensure you have the placement checker, which we will be selling when it is available.
- Ensure that you have access to a computer that has Internet access.
- Using your computer, visit the CSSPS result checker online portal via http://www.cssps.gov.gh/ or https://www.cssps.gov.gh/
- Proceed to enter your BECE index number. It should be 10 digits. And also your year of examination. For example, if your index number is 1234567890 and your examination year is 2022, you will input 123456789021.
- On your checker, you will get a serial number. Enter the serial number found on top of the scratch card in the field designated for it.
- Enter your PIN (Personal Identification Number) which will also be found on the scratch card you purchased.
- After you are done, you then click submit. Be patient and wait for the results window to pop up. If you are successful, the CSSPS placement checker print form option will appear. Click on print to print out your form.
After checking the placement, and you realize that you have not been placed yet, follow the guide below to do self-placement on your phone right now.
How To Do Self Placement On Phone
Below is a step-by-step guide to doing self placement on our phone right now.
- Launch your web browser on your phone. (We suggest you use Chrome).
- Visit CSSPS.gov.gh. Kindly visit the CSSPS website at www.cssps.gov.gh or cssps.org
- Select Check Placement Module. Select the placement Module on the page to continue the process.
- Provide E-Voucher Pin and Index Number. After successfully purchasing the E-voucher, enter the E-voucher’s Pin and your Index Number.
- You will be directed to the Self Placement Module. You will be provided with a selection of schools to pick from, based on your aggregate. Choose your desired school, as well as your residential preference (day/boarding).
- Confirm and Print/Download Changes. Congratulation! You have successfully placed yourself in a school.
Not getting a school after the release of the BECE placement should not be devastating. By following our guide above, you should be able to do the self placement on your phone now.
You are the reason we write content like this. You can support our work by sharing this article with your friends on social media.
Kindly subscribe to the push notifications to avoid missing important posts like this.
Have thoughts to share about this page? Let us hear from you in the comment section.