In today’s guide, we are going to teach you how to check BECE results on phone.
When the West African Examination Council (WAEC) releases BECE results, the website most at times becomes jammed due to its heavy traffic.
Have you also thought of the long queues at internet Cafés where people usually check their results?
But hey, do you know you can conveniently check your BECE results on your phone with less hustle?
In today’s guide, we are going to take you through the simple steps on how to check your BECE results on your phone.
Stay glued as we take you through this remarkable journey.
The West African Examinations Council wishes to inform the public that it is now possible for individuals to purchase Results Checker PINs and check BECE results via SMS using Mobile Money Platforms.
The process is EASY and SIMPLE. All that one needs to do is to Dial *944# and follow the instructions we are going to teach you on how to check BECE results on phone. Subscribers will then receive their results checker PIN/Text message of their BECE results on their phones.
It is expected that the checking of results via SMS will be extended to other examinations conducted by the Council in due course.
The cost of each Result Checker PIN as at the time of this post is GH¢ 10 while the cost of an SMS text of results is GH¢ 6.
Follow the comprehensive procedure below on how to buy BECE results placement checker using MTN mobile money.
ALERT: Don’t be duped! Our company sells BECE Results Checker Card. You can reach our customer care via Call/WhatsApp on 0593038091 now for one at a cool GHC 15.
How To Check BECE Results Online on Phone 2022
Since the majority of the steps in checking the BECE results online are obsolete and incoherent for candidates and parents checking it for the first, we have put together below this detailed guide to assist you in the process.
- Log onto the WAEC results checking portal with an internet-connected device, we recommend using a computer and not a smartphone
- On the next page ‘Enter your Index Number’.
- Select the Type of Examination (e.g. BECE School).
- Select your Examination Year eg. 2021.
- Enter the Serial Number found on the Voucher.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Voucher eg. 012345678912.
- Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
- Click on Submit and wait for the display in the pop-up window. This may take several minutes.
How to Buy WAEC Result Checker using MTN Mobile Money
- Dial mobile money short code (*170#)
- Select Pay bill
- Select General payment
- Answer the prompts as indicated
- Payment Code: monicliq
- Amount: GH¢ 9 (enter multiples if you want to buy more than one)
- Reference: WAEC (see notes)
- The Result check voucher will be sent via SMS once payment is confirmed.
- The SMS will be sent to the number from with the transaction was initiated.
- To send the SMS to an alternate number the reference should be “WAEC ##########” Where ########## is the number the SMS should go to. Please not the space between the supa and the phone number
- The result checker can be used for all examination conducted by waec (BECE, SSCE, WASSCE, ABCE, GBCE).
WAEC Result Checker Pricing
There are different price for WAEC Result Checker, depending on the quantity and if you are a registered agent.
Ordinary Mobile money number (All networks)
1 -9 pcs : GH¢ 9 each
10-20 pcs: GH¢ 8 each
20+pcs: GH¢ 7.5 each
Merchant Numbers or Registered Agents
Presented above is the step-by-step guide to check your BECE results on your phone.
You are the reason we write content like this. You can support our work by sharing this article with your friends on social media.
Kindly subscribe to the push notifications to avoid missing important updates like this.
Have thoughts to share about this page? Let us hear from you in the comment section.