How To Check BECE Placement Results On Phone 2023 – myjhsresult.net | The Computerized School Selection and Placement System (CSSPS) Results is Out for the 2023/2023 academic session; check below.
2023 CSSPS Results [Check School Selection and Placement Results Online] – myjhsresult.net
CSSPS Results, BECE Placement Form, Check CSSPS Placement Results, BECE Placement Results 2023, SHS Placement Results 2023, Placement Results Checker; More details are below.
ALERT: Our company sells BECE Placement Checker Card. You can reach our customer care via Call/WhatsApp on 0593038091 now for one at a cool GHC 20.
2023 CSSPS Results | Placement Results
The Computerized School Selection and Placement System under the Ghana Education System has released the 2023 School Selection and Placement results for the 2023/2024 academic year.
The Computerized School Selection and Placement System (CSSPS) is a system used by the Ghana Education Service (GES) to place qualified Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE) candidates into Senior High School (SHS), Technical Institutes (TI) and Vocational Institutes.
The 2023 School Selection and Placement is out. Candidates can now print their placement forms and send them to their respective schools for processing.
You can verify and confirm any schools you selected ahead of the placement by following the steps below.
Check School Placement Verification & Confirmation
The Computerized School Selection And Placement System has made it possible for parents and candidates to verify and check for correction of the school choices they made for their ward ahead of the release of the BECE Placement.
Procedure To Verify and Confirm BECE School Placement
The CSSPS indicated in the circular two main methods to check and verify the schools selected. These methods are;
- By dialling the Shortcode *899*88#
- By Visiting the CSSPS Verification & Confirmation Portal at https://csspsverify.com
How To Verify & Confirm BECE School Placement 2023 Using Short Code Method;
- Dial the BECE Verification & Confirmation Short Code: *899*88#
- Enter your BECE Index Number
- Complete the next step to get access to Verify & Confirm BECE School Placement
CSSPS Verification & Confirmation Portal (Via Laptop or Mobile Phone)
- Visit the CSSPS Verification & Confirmation Portal: https://csspsverify.com
- Log in with your Index Number and Date of Birth
- Then Click “Fetch Candidate’s Selection” to proceed to Verify & Confirm BECE School Placement
Deadline For BECE School Placement Verification & Confirmation
The verification and confirmation commence on Wednesday, 16th February and ends on Tuesday, 22nd February.
How To Check BECE Placement Results On Phone Online.
For you to check your CSSPS placement online, follow the steps below;
- The first step is to ensure you have the placement checker, which we will be selling when it is available.
- Ensure that you have access to a computer that has Internet access.
- Using your computer, visit the CSSPS result checker online portal via http://www.cssps.gov.gh/ or https://www.cssps.gov.gh/
- Proceed to enter your BECE index number. It should be 10 digits. And also your year of examination. For example, if your index number is 1234567890 and your examination year is 2023, you will input 123456789021.
- On your checker, you will get a serial number. Enter the serial number found on top of the scratch card in the field designated for it.
- Enter your PIN (Personal Identification Number) that will also be found on the scratch card you had purchased.
- After you are done, you then click submit. Be patient and wait for the results window to pop up. If you are successful, the CSSPS placement checker print form option will appear. Click on print to print out your form.
This article highlighted all you need to know about how to check BECE placement results on phone online.
You are the reason we write content like this. You can support our work by sharing this article with your friends on social media.
Kindly subscribe to the push notifications to avoid missing important updates like this.
Have thoughts to share about this page? Let us hear from you in the comment section.