CSSPS placement 2022/2023 – See Details of BECE Results Placement – How To Check BECE Placement Results 2022
Check BECE Placement Results 2022 – myjhsresult.net. The Computerized School Selection and Placement System (CSSPS) results are Out for the 2022/2023 academic session, check below.
CSSPS Placement 2022– www.cssps.org
The Ministry of Education, Ghana Education System has released the 2022/2023 School Selection and Placement results for the 2022/2023 academic year.
The Computerized School Selection and Placement System (CSSPS) is a system used by the Ghana Education Service (GES) to place qualified Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE)candidates into Senior High School (SHS) Technical Institutes (TI) and Vocational Institutes.
2022 School Selection and Placement is out. Candidates can now print their placement forms and send them to their respective schools.
Before you can check your school placement, you need to have a checker card. Below are the steps to buying your BECE Placement checker card.
ALERT: Don’t be duped! Our company sells BECE Placement Checker Card. You can reach our customer care via Call/WhatsApp on 0593038091 now for one at a cool GHC 15.
How to buy Placement Checker on Phone with Mobile Money
If you want to check your CSSPS School Placement, you need to first buy a placement checker from a trusted seller.
Follow the instructions below to buy your BECE Placement Checker in 1 minute. Contact 0599323956 if you need help.
- Visit ResultsChecker.com.gh with your smartphone or PC
- Choose the card type you want to buy. eg: CSSPS Placement Checker
- Enter the number of cards you want to buy and the amount will be automatically calculated
- Click on “Buy Now”
- You will be taken to a new screen where you enter your name and phone number (Card details will be sent via SMS to the phone number you enter here)
- Click on “Proceed to Payment”
- On the next screen, choose Mobile Money and enter your MoMo number. You’ll be sent an OTP to confirm.
- Confirm the payment on your phone.
- You will instantly receive an SMS with the BECE Results Checker PIN and Serial and instructions to check.
How To Check CSSPS placement 2022– www.cssps.org
- Visit the CSSPS Result Checker Online Portal: https://cssps.gov.gh/placement.html
- Click on Check Placement
- Then Enter your 10-digits BECE index number.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card.
- Finally, Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.
If you have a problem checking your placement, please contact CSSPS by email: email@example.com
How to Check BECE Placement Results via Mobile SMS
To receive details of their school placement: BECE Candidates can TEXT their 10-DIGIT INDEX NUMBER to short code 1060 to CONFIRM schools they chose for this year’s placement exercise.
For instance, if your index number is 1234567890, text 1234567890 to short code 1060 on all networks.
NOTE: Do not add [SPACE] anywhere, just text the 10-DIGIT INDEX NUMBER to the 1060 short code.
If that does not work each candidate can text their index numbers to the short code 1060 followed by the last two (2) digits of the year of completion on the following networks MTN, Vodafone, Airtel, Tigo, and Kasapa.
That is you first text XXXXXXXXXXYY to 1060 where the ‘X‘ part represents your 10-Digit Index Number and the ‘Y‘ part represents the 2-Digit year of completion.
In this article, we highlighted how you can successfully check your BECE placement.
You are the reason we write content like this. You can support our work by sharing this article with all your friends on social media.
Kindly subscribe to the push notifications so that you don’t miss important updates like this.
Have thoughts to share about this page? Let us hear from you in the comment section.