The West African Examination Council (WAEC) not long ago released the results of candidates who sat for this year’s(2021) Basic Education Certificate Examination.
The Ghana Education Service has finally published the 2021 Computerized School Selection and Placement System (CSSPS) into Senior High Schools and Technical and Vocational Education and Training Schools (TVETS).
In this article, we share with you how to buy BECE placement checker using mobile money.
If you don’t any delay in getting your palcemt card by using the mobile money method, you can use the methods below;
ALERT: Our company also sells BECE Placement Checker Card. You can reach our customer care via Call/WhatsApp on 0593038091 now for one at a cool GHC 15.
How To Buy BECE Placement Checker On Phone With Mobile Money
If you want to check your CSSPS School Placement, you need to first buy a placement checker from a trusted seller.
Follow the instructions below to buy your BECE Placement Checker in 1 minute. Contact 0599323956 if you need help.
- Visit ResultsChecker.com.gh with your smartphone or PC
- Choose the card type you want to buy. eg: CSSPS Placement Checker
- Enter the number of cards you want to buy and the amount will be automatically calculated
- Click on “Buy Now”
- You will be taken to a new screen where you enter your name and phone number (Card details will be sent via SMS to the phone number you enter here)
- Click on “Proceed to Payment”
- On the next screen, choose Mobile Money and enter your MoMo number. You’ll be sent an OTP to confirm.
- Confirm the payment on your phone.
- You will instantly receive an SMS with the BECE Results Checker PIN and Serial and instructions to check.
In this article, we highlighted how you can successfully check your BECE placement by buying the BECE Placement card.
You are the reason we write content like this. You can support our work by sharing this article with all your friends on social media.
Kindly subscribe to the push notifications so that you don’t miss important updates like this.
Have thoughts to share about this page? Let us hear from you in the comment section.