How to check WAEC result using phone without scratch card?. In this article, we are going to take you through how to check WAEC result using your mobile phone without scratch card.
When the West African Examination Council (WAEC) releases WASSCE results, the website most times becomes jammed due to its heavy traffic.
Have you also thought of the long queues at internet Cafés where people usually check their results?
But hey, do you know you can conveniently check your WASSCE results on your phone with less hustle?
How can I check my WAEC result without PIN and Serial Number?
Technically, you need a PIN and serial number to check your WAEC results. Without this, it will be difficult to access your result online.
We have a comprehensive guide on buying your WAEC checker cards here for reference.
What is my WAEC PIN?
The PIN stands for Personal Identification Number. It is a unique 10-digit or 12-digit number that is required to access the service. The service enables direct access to a candidate’s results via multiple channels.
Alert: Our company sells WASSCE Results Checker pin Cards. You can reach our customer care via Call/WhatsApp on 0593038091 now for one at a cool GHC 20.
How To Check WAEC Results Using Phone
Since the majority of the steps in checking the WASSCE results online are obsolete and incoherent for candidates and parents checking it for the first, we have put together below this detailed guide to assist you in the process.
- Log onto the WAEC results checking portal with an internet-connected device, we recommend using a computer and not a smartphone
- On the next page, ‘Enter your Index Number.
- Select the Type of Examination (e.g. WASSCE).
- Select your Examination Year, e.g. 2022.
- Enter the Serial Number found on the Voucher.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Voucher, e.g. 012345678912.
- Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
- Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window. This may take several minutes.
If you want to print your WAEC results, use our guide to do that now.
Presented above is the step-by-step guide to checking your WAEC results using phone without scratch card.
You are the reason we write content like this. You can support our work by sharing this article with your friends on social media.
Kindly subscribe to the push notifications to avoid missing important updates like this.
Have thoughts to share about this page? Let us hear from you in the comment section.