The recruitment forms for Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment have been opened for interested Ghanaians to join the Ghana Army.
If you are wondering how you can buy Ghana Armed Forces Forms / Scratch Card, you are at the place where you will get all the information.
In this article, we are going to show you how you can acquire the Ghana Armed Forces forms or scratch cards to begin your online application.
We have put a detailed article here on the requirements for Ghana Armed Forces, if you have not checked it out, you should check to see if you meet the eligibility criteria.
How To Buy Ghana Armed Forces Forms/Scratch Card
Below are the step-by-step guide on how to purchase Ghana Armed Forces Forms/Scratch Card;
- To join the Ghana Armed Forces as a RECRUIT or CADET, acquire a scratch card at TWO HUNDRED GHANA CEDIS (GH₵300.00) through USSD CODE *447*160# or from selected post offices nationwide.
- Scratch gently to reveal the “PIN” code. The scratch card can be used three times until a record is successfully submitted.
- Log on to the recruitment portal @ https://apply.mil.gh/ with any of the following browsers:
- Google Chrome.
- Mozilla Firefox.
- Read through the entry requirements thoroughly.
- Ensure your mobile phone’s Cell Broadcast Message Service is turned “ON”. This can be done by going through the following steps on your phone:
- Message Settings
- Find “Cell Broadcast/Broadcast Message/CB Activation/Advertisement” depending on your brand of mobile phone.
- Set activation “ON”.
- Set all channels to “RECEIVE” and exit message settings.
- Then, click on the Apply Now Tab to open the applicant authentication page.
- Enter your card Serial Number, PIN code and select your preferred Arm of Service, type of commission, and click “Next”.
- Enter your personal details and take note of the following from Pages 1 to 3:
- Page 1; Select your desired vacancy and provide all other required data.
- Page 2; Upload a scanned copy of your passport-sized photograph of dimension (170 x 150 pixels), enter a valid e-mail address, personal mobile phone number in the format (233244123456), and enter any other required data.
- Page 3; Enter the results of your WASSCE/SSSCE Certificate, that is; CORE MATHEMATICS AND CORE ENGLISH and the other Subjects. Enter your WASSCE or SSSCE Index number, WASSCE, or SSSCE Certificate Serial Number. Upload only scanned copies of the following; WASSCE or SSSCE Certificate and Degree Certificate. NB: Each scanned document (Passport picture, WASSCE or SSSCE Certificate, Degree Certificate) to be uploaded, should not exceed1(One) Megabyte and should be in JPEG picture format only.
- Click on the Preview button to see a summary page of all data provided. Read through this page carefully and click on the back button, if there are any modifications to be made.
- Click on the submit button and expect an instant e-mail and text message, which includes your unique system generated Identification Number.
- Print and keep a copy of the generated report as you will be required to present it if you are Qualified. However, if you lose your copy of the final report, go back to the recruitment portal, click on the PRINT SUMMARY Tab, enter your unique identification number sent to you by SMS/E-mail and order a reprint.
Where To Purchase Ghana Armed Forces 2022 Recruitment Scratch Card
The Ghana Armed Forces 2022 recruitment scratch card can be bought at the following designated points across the country;
Greater Accra. Burma Camp, Accra Main(GPO), Accra North, Kaneshi, Dansoman Est., Mamprobi, Kasoa Nyanyanu, Weija, Mallam, Tiafa, Achimota Mkt., Achimota Sch., Amasaman, Dome kwabenya, Sakumono, Adenta, Osu, Ministries, Cantonments, Madina, Legon, Teshie Rd Side, Teshie Est., Nungua, Tema Com1, Tema Com11, Tema Com 7, Tema Newtown, Tema shopping, Ada Foah, Prampram, Spintex Rd.
Central Region. Cape Coast, Adisadel, Assin Fosu, Bremen Asikuma, Kojo Beedu, Mankessim, Swedru, Ucc, Winneba, Elmina, Apam, Anomabo, Nyarkrom.
Northern Region. Tamale, Education Ridge, UDS, Damongo, Yendi, Bimbilla, Walewale, Savelugu, Salaga.
Upper West Region. Wa, Bole, Jirapa Lawra, Tumu.
Upper East Region. Bolga, Bawku, Navrongo, Sandema.
Ashanti Region. Adum, Suame , Knust, Konongo, Mampong, Agona, Ejisu, Bekwai, Obuasi, Dunkwa, Old Tafo.
Brong – Ahafo Region. Sunyani, Nsoatre, Berekum, Dormaa Ahenkro, Kenyase, Goaso, Bechem, Duayaw-Nkwanta, Wenchi, Atebubu, Nkoranza, Kintampo, Techiman.
Eastern Region. Koforidua, Nkawkaw, Nsawam, Asamankese, Akosombo, Oda, Akropong-Akuapem, Somanya, Suhum, New Tafo, Mpraeso, Aburi, Anyinam, Kibi, Kade, Begoro, Adukrom.
Western Region. Takoradi, Sekondi, Mkt Circle, Tarkwa, Sefwi-Wiawso, Asankragwa, Axim, Esiama.
Volta Region. Ho, Sogakope, Aflao, Hohoe, Keta, Akatsi, Denu, Dzodze, Kete – Krachi, Jasikan, Kadjebi, Kpando, Nkwanta.
The above is the step-by-step guide to purchasing the Ghana Armed Forces Forms/Scratch.
Kindly share this article with your colleagues to help them. Subscribe to our website for more.