In this comprehensive guide, we have discussed everything you need to know on how to print WAEC result.
WAEC results can be checked and printed when the results are uploaded online by the West African Examination Council. To print your results, you need to check your WASSCE results first, and you can download them afterward.
If you want to check your results, you need to get a result checker. You can get details on that by following the highlighted link.
ALERT: Our company also sells results Checker Card. You can reach our customer care via Call/WhatsApp on 0593038091 now for one at a cool GHC 20.
How To Print WAEC Result
- Visit the WAEC result checking portal now to check the result
- Select the Type of Examination (WASSCE).
- Select your Examination Year (2022).
- Enter the Serial Number found on the Voucher.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Voucher eg. 012345678912.
- Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. (This is to ensure that your examination information is correct)
- Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window. This may take several minutes.
- Download or save your WASSCE result as a PDF file on a pen drive and send it to a nearby Internet Cafe to print it out if you don’t have a printer.
This article discussed everything you need to know on how to print your WAEC result.
You are the reason we write content like this. You can support our work by sharing this article with your friends on social media.
Kindly subscribe to the push notifications to avoid missing important posts like this.
Have thoughts to share about this page? Let us hear from you in the comment section.