NSS Releases Personal Identification Number (PIN) For 2018/2019 Service Personnel
The Management of the National Service Scheme wishes to report to all planned administration work force and the overall population that an aggregate number of 100,209 Personal Identification Number (PIN) Codes for the enlistment of imminent National Service Personnel from all the 124 licensed tertiary establishments in the nation for 2018/2019 administration year has been discharged.
All imminent national administration work force are in this manner, asked for to visit the plan’s site www.nss.gov.gh to get to their PIN Codes with their separate file numbers, and to continue to any branch of Agricultural Development Bank Ltd(ADB) all through the nation to influence installment of a measure of GH¢40.00 to actuate the enrolment to process. Imminent national administration work force can likewise make installment through MTN portable cash by following the under – recorded advances:
1. Dial *170#
2. Pick Option 2 “Pay Bill”
3. Pick General Payments (Option 6)
4. Enter Payment code as – NSS PINCODE (type NSS, put a space, at that point write your PINCODE). The menu will come back to your name for affirmation.
5. Enter store sum (GH¢40.00).
6. Enter NSS reference
7. Enter PIN to affirm installment
8. You will get a message to affirm exchange