NSS Portal – NSS Portal Dashboard for all the National Personnel across the country.
The National Service programme is a compulsory one-year service required of all citizens of Ghana who are 18 years and above, at the time of deployment.
The Scheme which started in 1973 now operates under Act 426 (of 1980).
The objectives of the National Service Scheme are to:
1. Encourage the spirit of national service among ALL segments of Ghanaian society in the effort of nation-building through active participation.
2. Undertake projects designed to combat hunger, illiteracy, disease and unemployment in Ghana.
3. Help provide essential services and amenities, particularly in towns and villages of the rural areas of Ghana.
4. Develop skilled manpower through practical training.
5. Promote national unity and strengthen the bonds of common citizenship among Ghanaians.
The Act mandates the Scheme to mobilize and deploy “any person to whom the Scheme applies to be engaged, full time, in any of the following fields”:
e. Local Government
g. Rural Development, including surveying, physical planning, civil engineering and rural industries
h. Youth programmes
i. Any other field that the Board may prescribe from time to time.
Any such person shall comply with the directions of the Board.
NSS Dashboard Services Offered
- Print NSS Monthly Evaluation Form
- Print NSS Posting Letter
- Place Order for Items (NSS Life Starter Deals)
- Lost ID Replacement
- Update Registration Form
- Request for NSS certificate
- Request Changes in Name & Other Details
- View Online Registration Form
- Regional Registration Verification Appointment
- Activity History
How To Access The NSS Portal
1. Launch your browser and visit: portal.nss.gov.gh
2. Go to the top green icon and click “Sign In”
3. Kindly select the option “Sign In As Personnel”
4. On the login page, enter your username (the e-mail you provided during the registration)
5. Enter your PIN CODE as your password
6. Click on the “Log In” button to access the NSS dashboard
How To Check Your NSS Posting Status – portal.nss.gov.gh/check-posting
To Check your National Service NSS Posting Status – Place of Placement, follow the leads below to access the list;
- Go to the National Service NSS Posting Portal via https://portal.nss.gov.gh/check-posting
- Enter your NSS Number (e.g. NSSGCC100105) in the required box
- Finally, Click on the Search button and wait for the pop-up window to open with your Posting Information.
How to Retrieve NSS Password
If you have lost your password, follow the steps below to recover your password and print your appointment letter.
- Visit https://portal.nss.gov.gh/forgot-password
- Enter your registered email/username
- Click on send me “Reset Link”
- Go to your email to reset your password and set a new password.
- Thereafter, visit the NSS portal to check your posting and also print your appointment letter.
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the National Service Scheme (NSS) by visiting the official website via http://nss.gov.gh or firstname.lastname@example.org, +233-302-772714, +233-302-772714, 6 Patrice Lumumba Road, Airport Residential Area, Accra.
This article highlighted all you need to know about NSS portal login dashboard for National Service Personnel.
You are the reason we write content like this. You can support our work by sharing this article with your friends on social media.
Kindly subscribe to the push notifications to avoid missing important updates like this.
Have thoughts to share about this page? Let us hear from you in the comment section.