NTC Portal – www.ntc.gov.gh portal login – NTC teachers portal login for the incensing of in-service teachers of the Ghana Education Service. Teachers that want to register for the licensure exam can use this platform to register.
This article contains all the information you need to register and sit for the teacher’s licensure examination.
NTC Portal Registration
Fresh candidates are required to pay GHȻ 220.00 to register for the examination. Candidates who are re-sitting are to pay GHȻ100. 00 for one (1) Re-sit paper. Candidates who are re-sitting all two (2) papers are to pay GHȻ200.
NTC Portal Registration Requirements
1. An active e-mail address (create a new e-mail address)
2. SNNIT Number
3. Teachers Staff ID (Identification Number) – only GES employees
4. Passport Photograph (Scanned)
5. First appointment letter (Scanned as Pdf, png or jpeg)
6. Scanned document of professional training(e.g Teacher Cert A, Diploma, PGDE, B.ED, M.ED, MPhil, Ph.D.).
NTC Portal Registered Number
Eligibility And Documents Required For NTC Applying For Teachers Registered Numbers
- WASSCE certificate.
- College certificate.
- Cover letter from Headteacher.
- Payslip if any.
- An Application letter addressed to the Executive Secretary NTC, Accra, seeking the generation of your registered number.
- Indicate your school and year of completion in your application letter.
NTC Portal Registration Number
Teachers having challenges registering can call the help centre for assistance. For any inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0302-223620.
How To Set up Your Profile On The NTC Teachers Portal Ghana (TPG) Platform As A Teacher
You have to set up your teacher profile on your first login to your account. Below are some tips for this process: Profile setup is divided into seven (7) phases. These are:
- Identification information
- Personal information
- Passport picture upload
- Document upload
- Academic history setup
- Employment history setup
- License setup
Things To Note
The phases can be filled in any order. All information is saved once entered, and you can stop and continue at any time.
- You can view your profile progression to see which fields are required to complete the setup.
- Your passport picture must have a WHITE background and a JPG, JPEG or PNG image.
- All other file uploads must be PDF files.
How To Set up Your Teacher License On The NTC Teachers Portal Ghana (TPG) Platform As A Teacher
Once you have completed filling in the forms, you will have to pay for the license to finalize the application. Follow these steps to make your license payment.
- Click “Setup Teacher Licence”. You will be directed to our payment gateway to make payments with mobile money or a debit/credit card.
- After your payment is confirmed, you will be sent an email with a receipt for the payment.
- Please print a copy of this receipt for your reference.
- Your account is now pending activation, and you will be notified via SMS and email when your account is activated after your document is validated.
- Since payments require third party verification, it can take some time for your payment to reflect on our system.
- You will be notified via SMS and email when your payment is successful. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us when you need help.
Here is a complete Guide to NTC Teachers Portal Login
- To Log into the Teacher Ghana Portal, first visit: https://tpg.ntc.gov.gh/
- Then click on “Register Now” to create an account or log in to an existing account.
- Then Select “Teacher” as the account type.
- Afterwards, Fill in your details and submit.
- Then Open your email account in another browser tab.
- Then check your email for a confirmation link from NTC TPG. If you do not see the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder and report it as “not spam” to receive in your inbox.
- You’ll be redirected to a dashboard of the Teacher Portal Ghana platform, click setup teacher profile and correctly enter the required details.
NTC Teachers Portal Login
- To access the NTC Teachers Portal, Login page, visit: ntc.gov.gh/account/login.
- Then click on a related category.
- Afterwards, enter your email/telephone number and the password you used for the registration process.
- Then click on the login button to log in.
NTC Portal Results
To check your results on the NTC Portal, follow the steps below;
- Visit this webpage; https://exams.ntc.gov.gh/results
- Provide your Serial Number and Pin
- Click on the Submit button to view your results
This article highlighted all you need to know about NTC portal login dashboard for Ghanaian teachers.
You are the reason we write content like this. You can support our work by sharing this article with your friends on social media.
Kindly subscribe to the push notifications to avoid missing important updates like this.
Have thoughts to share about this page? Let us hear from you in the comment section.