MIS Web is an online academic portal for students of the premier university in Ghana, the University of Ghana.
Students who have successfully been admitted to the university are expected to create an account using the MIS Web portal.
The MIS Web portal was created to help students easily log in, check results, print results, download timetables, and perform other academic activities.
The ITS web interface or UG MIS Web enable students to do the following;
- Deferment of course
- Checking of results
- Fee payments
- Course registration
- View UG admission list or status
- Viewing the academic calendar and a lot more.
In this article, we will show you how to create the MIS web account and access it right now.
Instructions On How To Access UG MIS Web Portal
Below is the instruction on how to access the UG MIS Web Portal
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to https://ienabler.ug.edu.gh/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_login
- Select the Student button.
- For the student number, enter your student number.
- You must enter a default pin for a pin, and before you log in, you must change your pin.
- To change your pin, you must click on the Change Pin button, enter your new pin in the space provided and click on Change Pin.
- Please make sure that your new pin:
- Is 5 numeric digits in length.
- Does not have the same numbers next to each other
- Do not start with a zero.
- Is not in a simple sequence like 12345 or 54321.
- If your pin does not conform to the points outlined below, you will get a message immediately after clicking the Change Pin button. In that case, you must keep on trying until your pin is successfully changed.
- If your pin is successfully changed, the Change Pin button will direct you to the Student iEnabler home page, and then you can do whatever task you want to do.
- Remember your pin, do not forget it.
For students who have recently applied and been admitted, you will need to create an account before performing any activity on the MIS web portal. Use the guide below to create the account.
UG MIS Web Student Registration Guidelines
Click the link https://ienabler.ug.edu.gh/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_login to start your registration
- Step 1: Select student
- Enter your Student Number and Pin
- Log on
- Step 2: Select the Academic Registration drop-down menu on the left as indicated
- Step 3: Note that you must have an admitted admission status for the qualification you are registering for.
- Step 4: Check that you do not have registration restrictions, such as Finance, NSFAS, International, etc. If you do have a restriction, your registration will not go through. You will need to contact the respective department so that they can remove the hold before you can proceed.
- Step 5: View and access the rules and regulations. You will not be allowed to proceed unless these are accepted. Once you have accepted the Rules and Regulations agreement.
- Step 6: • Select Add Subjects to a registration
- The details of your qualification will be displayed,
- Select qualification code, highlighted in blue
- Verification Process: If satisfied, you can verify your selection and click continue. The registration cost will be displayed.
- Final step:
- Congratulations, you are officially registered.
- View, print, or save your proof of registration.
University Of Ghana (UG) MIS Web Login Portal Link
Prospective students and continuing students who want to access the MIS Web portal can access it by using the link below:
You can visit the UG MIS webpage by using the highlighted link. This page is accessible on any device, and make sure you have a good internet connection to access what you are looking for.
In this article, we highlighted the MIS Web of the University of Ghana. This is an academic portal for prospective and continuing students of the university.
You are the reason we write content like this. You can support our work by sharing this article with your friends on social media.
Kindly subscribe to the push notifications to avoid missing important updates like this.
Have thoughts to share about this page? Let us hear from you in the comment section.