In this article, we will share how to check AirtelTigo number in Ghana successfully on your phone right now.
When you buy a new AirtelTigo SIM, one of the things you want to know immediately is the number of the SIM card you have bought.
If a colleague asks for your mobile phone number during those times, it is likely you might find it difficult to share the number with them. Not only that, if you had forgotten your own AirtelTigo number, you might need to get your number known.
During such situations, there is an easy way to know your AirtelTigo mobile number from your mobile phone.
How To Check AirtelTigo Number
To check your AirtelTigo number, dial *703# on your phone and your AirtelTigo number will be sent to you via SMS.
How To Check Your AirtelTigo Number On A Phone Via A Call
Aside from dialling the short code to check the number, you can also call a different contact to see your number. To do that, follow the steps below;
- Launch the phone’s dial pad.
- Input your colleague’s phone number.
- Place the call and you will see your number displayed on your colleague’s phone.
How To Check Your AirtelTigo Number Via SMS
You can also check your number by messaging a number saved on your phone. Kindly make sure the person is closer to you to see the number. To do that, follow the steps below;
- Go to your messages’ app.
- Press on “compose a new message.”
- Enter your colleague’s number as the recipient. If you have it saved on the phone, you can select it directly.
- Type any message in the SMS body.
- Press on send and check your number on your colleague’s phone.
Checking AirtelTigo Number On SIM Card Package.
Every SIM Card Casing contains the mobile number, PUK code, and Pin Code. These are important because they are the only information you need to unblock your SIM card should it be blocked.
If you have forgotten your AirtelTigo number, you can refer to the SIM Card casing to see the number.
Contacting AirtelTigo Customer Care For Assistance
You can also call AirtelTigo Customer Care for assistance. Follow these steps ;
- Launch your dial pad.
- Dial 100 and make the call from your unknown AirtelTigo number.
- Reply with your preferred language.
- Follow the voice prompt to speak to the agent.
- Tell the agent you want to know your phone number.
- Write your phone number for reference.
This article discussed everything you needed to know about checking your AirtelTigo number in Ghana.
You are the reason we write content like this. You can support our work by sharing this article with your friends on social media.
Kindly subscribe to the push notifications to avoid missing important posts like this.
Have thoughts to share about this page? Let us hear from you in the comment section.