In this post, I will be sharing how to check KNUST results for the academic semester.
We know the anxiety students go through when results are released. Some students still find it challenging to use the AIM App, not to talk of the online student portal to check their semester results.
The Academic Information Manager (AIM) is a mobile app for Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology students.
The AIM App allows old and current students to create an account and perform various academic activities.
Former students of the University can use their students’ portal to access their results, fee payment records, courses offered, and more.
Students can use the KNUST Students Portal to register for their courses, pay their school fees, view the University’s academic calendar, check their results, etc.
For the focus of this article, I will be covering how you can use the AIM APP and the online student portal to check your results.
How To Check KNUST Results With AIM App
- To view semester results, tap on the Results icon from the home screen. You can also tap on the menu icon. Or swipe from the left to reveal the navigation drawer and then tap results.
- Tap on the semester for which you want to view the result. You will be required to enter your 4 digit pin code to view the results.
- To download, tap the download icon to download the results slip onto your device.
- To share, tap the share icon to share results in text format. The slip will be downloaded in PDF format.
NB: Please make sure you download the AIM App from Google Play Store and use the steps above to check the results.
How To Check KNUST Results Online With Students Portal
- Launch your web browser and click on this link.
- Enter your username, password and student ID to Sign in to the student’s portal.
- Click on Check Results from the options displayed.
- Select the academic year and semester to display results.
- Click on download to download the results to your computer.
Checking your semester results should be easier if you follow our guide above.
You are the reason we write content like this. You can support our work by sharing this article with your colleagues on various social media platforms.
Have thoughts to share about this post? Let us hear from you in the comment section.