Congratulations and welcome to the Best University in Ghana. If you are in need of a guide on KNUST hostels booking, then you are at the right place.
Normally, freshers who are not able to pay their fees and reserve accommodation on time suffer to get a place once they are ready.
We know the hectic moments freshers have to go through to find themselves hostels around campus.
This article is meant for parents or freshers who are finding it difficult with KNUST hostels booking. The article gives a comprehensive guide on how to book for a hostel.
Freshmen are to follow the steps below to secure accommodation at a private hostel
- Log in to the accommodation website [ https://accommodation.knust.edu.gh/ ] and enter your login details (Student ID and PIN)
- Scroll down and click on the blue link that says “click here to book for a private hostel if interested”
- A list of hostels will appear with locations and distances from campus, select one of them.
- On the right side after the next page pops up, click on “Book Now” if satisfied with the details of the hostel.
- Fill the “Book Your Room Now” form and click on “Individual Booking” to proceed.
- A list of available rooms with their floors, number of occupants and hostel prices will be shown next and you can select a room number.
- Part of your admission details will populate the form. Fill the rest of required details in the form and upload your picture.
- Click the Checkbox in front of “I agree to the booking terms and conditions” and Click on “Book Now”
- You can download your booking details and print the booking details. Take it to any CAL BANK branch to make payment (don’t forget to make photocopies of the booking details)
- Keep your slip safely and present it to the hostel on the day of reporting.
Note: you can log in to the system again using your Email Address together with the password you chose/used for the hostel booking form.
Call +233 24 769 9642 For More Info On Processes