The Management of the Ghana Education Service (GES) has released the CoE graduates appointment letters for 2019, 2017 and 2018 trained teachers (backlog) who applied for the recruitment this year, July through the GES portal.
The Service according to the statement are for all trained 2019, 2017 and 2018 CoE graduates who had passed licensure examination and completed their one-year mandatory National Service.
It continued to add that such teachers must complete the college in 2019, 2017 or 2018 and have no outstanding/ referral paper.
The appointment letters according to the GES can be accessed on https://gespromotions.gov.gh here for a compulsory fee of GH¢ 10.00.
Appointees expected to report to the Regional Directors with their appointment letters and certificates for further directives.
How to Purchase eVoucher for GES Posting
- Visit GES Promotion Portal via https://gespromotions.gov.gh
- Click on Buy eVoucher Card
- Fill in the appropriate details and confirm the payment on your mobile device
- Proceed to the Posting Login Page and enter your Staff ID or Index Number and the eVoucher code you received on your mobile device
- Finally, click on Submit to download your appointment letter.
How to Check your GES Appointment Letter
- Visit the GES promotions portal https://gespromotions.gov.gh
- Click on CoE Appointments tab at the far end
- Enter your Index Number and
Your eVoucher Card number in the empty space
- Click on Submit, (please note the reset button is not working).
How to Check GES Posting Online
To check your GES posting, follow the procedures stated below.
1. Login to the GES Promotions Portal at https://gespromotions.gov.gh/ to access your posting.
2. Navigate and Click on Postings.
3. Fill the information required and click on Submit
4. Pay Gh¢ 10 via MTN Mobile Money.
5. Print out your posting letter.
6. Make copies and submit at the Regional Director of Education in the region of your posting before reporting to school.
Documents Required at the Regional Education Office
All Newly Trained Teachers who were been posted to Specific Regions are expected to visit the regional Education Offices in other to get further assistance as to their various districts and schools.
They are also expected to visit the regional or district education offices with their
- College or University Certificate
- National Service Certificate
- Licensure Examination Certificate
- A valid ID Card
- SSNIT Biometric
- Birth Certificate
- Bank Account Details