TECHFARM Hub, the first business development and innovation hub in the Eastern Region of Ghana is implementing a flagship project dubbed; “Disruptive Innovations and Technologies (DIT) Series” to proactively actualize the underutilized benefits of disruptive knowledge, mindsets, technologies,
and skills for employability and income generation in an effort towards upskilling young
entrepreneurs, innovators, agripreneurs at various levels of self as well as business development for the future of work.
The future is inevitably disruptive and competitive with many existing education, skills training, employment and income generation systems fast shifting towards technological advancement which tackle complex challenges and opportunities.
DIT Series seeks to support ecosystem stakeholders’ efforts to bridge the gap between industry, academia and policy makers in a commitment to prepare young people ahead of the anticipated complexity presented by the future of work.
DIT Series is a cohort-based accelerator program which uses webinars and physical workshops to engage and build synergy with young creative minds, innovators, entrepreneurs and startups. The
training will use tailored topics and manuals to deliver hands-on tech based entrepreneurial and business development skills and upscale into marketable innovative solutions and products.
Courses includes; Internet of Things (IoT), Robotics, Digital Literacy, Mobile App & Web Development, White Board Animation and Business Development.
At the end of Cohort 1, participants will;
1. Understand and appreciate the benefits of disruptive knowledge, technologies and skills.
2. Apply acquired knowledge and skills to improve their innovations and business development opportunities.
3. Develop employable and income generating skills.
4. Receive certificates and related training resources.
1. Must be between 18 to 35 years
2. Early Career Professionals, Graduates and Students
3. Entrepreneurs, Innovators and Agripreneurs
1. Government Agencies promoting Youth Development (National Youth Authority, National Entrepreneurship and Innovation Plan, National Board for Small Scale Industries).
2. Universities and tertiary institutions (within Koforidua and the Eastern Region of Ghana).
3. Private sector companies, Ghana Hubs Network and CSOs looking for talents and innovators
If you’re a young graduate or student in any tertiary institution, an innovator, entrepreneur and agripreneur looking for a platform to activate and upscale your impact-making innovative solutions to marketable opportunities then register and be part of our Disruptive Innovations and Technologies (DIT) Series Cohort One between July and October, 2020
Kindly sign up and complete the attached google form by copying and pasting unto your browser.