Blogging is one of the lucrative hobbies in the world. Even though it all started as a hobby, successful bloggers are now the best of their life from blogging.
There are hundreds of thousands of bloggers in Ghana. In this post, we highlight the top 50 bloggers in Ghana.
In this article, we are going to look at the top 50 bloggers in Ghana.
Full List Of Top 50 Bloggers in Ghana
The following people are the top 50 bloggers in Ghana;
1. Rashad Emmanuel || ghpage.com
2. Chris Handler || ghbase.com
3. Felix Adomako Mensah || zionfelix.net
4. Dennis Dwomoh || thedistin.com
5. Shepherd Yaw Morttey || mfidie.com
6. Shadrach Junie Annang || eventlabgh.com
7. Ameyaw Debrah || ameyawdebrah.com
8. Jonathan Appiah – Adu || nanansem.com
9. Cobby Collins || bestshowbiz.com
10. Isaac Yawson-Brown || browngh.com
11. Kwadwo Sheldon || kwadwosheldon.com
12. Kofi Cephas || ghgossip.com
13. Isaac Annor || nsemwokrom.com
14. Clement Asamoah Yeboah || gossips24.com
15. Prince Fiifi Cudjoe || ghanandwom.net
16. Neldrick Kwame Sackey || sarkcessfulvision.net
17. Nana Addo Tamakloe || fashionghana.com
18. Barimah Amoaning Samuel || entamoty.net
19.Eugene Osafo Nkansah || nkonkonsa.com
20. Augustus Koranteng Kyei || kobbykyeinews.com
21. Chris Vincent Agyapong || ghanacelebrities.com
22.Ohemaa Candace || ghsplash.com
23. Isaac Aidoo || ghkwaku.com
24. Gideon FiiFi Nyamekye || kickgh.com
25. Stephen Zoure || mynewsgh.com
26. Samuel Kumah || sammykaymedia.com
27. Eugene Nyavor || ghlinks.com.gh
28. Samuel Amadotor || dklassgh.net
29. Stephen Tetteh Charway || gharticles.com
30. John – Bunya Klutse || jbklutse.com
31. Ebenezer Donkoh || nydjlive.com
32. Kwame Gideon Baiden || eonlinegh.com
33. Bra Banie || christianvibesgh.com
34. Kingsley Adomako Odrey || ghanashowbiz.com
35. Elorm Beenie || beeniewords.com
36. Jagbesie Suliah Jibriel || ghkasa.com
37. Abraham Odartey-Lamptey || odarteyghnews.com
38. Juliana Ntiamoah || hello-gh.com
39. Charles Wundef || wundef.com
40. Sellas Manna || worshippersgh.com
41. Edward Blagogee || blagogee.com
42. Monte Darteh Kwadwo Collins || monteozlive.com
43. Seth Denali Dey || tmghlive.com
44. Dankwa Prince || dailyviewgh.com
45. Agboni Nicholas Kelvin || coverghana.com.gh
46. Anamoo Chris Emmanuel || ichrisgh.com
47. David Mawuli || ghanafuo.com
48. Ellis Ferdinand || educationghana.org
49. Edward Asare || edwardasare.com
50. Esther Xorlali Kugbey – xorlali.com
How many bloggers are there in Ghana?
There are hundreds of thousands of bloggers in Ghana. It is estimated that about 547200 new websites are created every single day.
How Much Money Can You Make Blogging?
Bloggers are making money in all kinds of ways. Successful bloggers can make over 7-figures/year, while other bloggers might be generating no income at all. A goal that many bloggers tell you to shoot for is $2,000/month in recurring income within one year.
How do Ghanaian bloggers make money?
You can make money from your blog by running advertisements from ads networks like Google Adsense, Mgid, adstera, cash etc.
You can also get direct advert deal from companies when your traffic grows exponentially. As you start newly in blogging, you might want to use Google Adsense to monetize your blog.
How do I become a blogger in Ghana?
How to start a blog in Ghana
1. Decide on your blogging niche.
2. Choose a good domain name.
3. Choose a reliable hosting and blogging platform.
4. Set up your blogging software (WordPress)
5. Start writing content.
6. Market your blog’s content.
7. Start making money from your blog.
How long does it take to start earning money from a blog?
Overall, you need to have realistic expectations of how and when you are going to start earning money. Most bloggers start earning in a period of 6-12 months of when they start blogging. But that largely depends on the time and effort they put in, and how they monetize their blog.
How much do bloggers make per 1000 views?
The amount you can earn depends on factors like the Cost Per Click(CPC), the location of the user, etc.
1000 page views mean you are getting on an average 5 clicks per day. Therefore, 5 clicks per day = 150 clicks per month. So if the Cost-Per-Click is $0.20, then for 150 clicks it becomes $30 per month.
How do I get AdSense on my blog?
Sign up for a sense
1. Sign in to Blogger.
2. In the top left, select a blog.
3. From the menu on the left, click Earnings. Create AdSense account. …
4. Select the Google email associated with your Blogger account.
5. Fill out AdSense form and click Create account.
6. Enter your payment details and verify your phone number.
7. Click Submit.
Presented above is the list of top bloggers in Ghana.
You are the reason we write content like this. You can support our work by sharing this article with all your friends on social media.
Kindly subscribe to the push notifications so that you don’t miss important updates like this.
Have thoughts to share about this page? Let us hear from you in the comment section.