The Ghana Education Trust Fund (GETFund) has begun accepting applications from Prospective Students who desire to enroll in Post Graduate Programmes at all Universities in Ghana, this 2022/2023 Academic Year.
Who qualifies for GETFund Scholarship?
All Prospective Students who are Citizens of Ghana are eligible to apply.
Prospective Students must, however, meet certain requirements to be considered for the GETFund Scholarships.
Level/Field of Study of the Scholarship
GETFund Postgraduate Scholarship is available for masters students and PhD students. This is to help them pursue their degree with a sound mind. Also, this could be in any field of study in a Ghanaian university. And, the scholarship is open to all graduates with a first degree.
Host Nationality of GETFund Scholarships for Ghana Students 2022
GETFund scholarship for Ghana students, 2022 is hosted by the government of Ghana, spearheaded by the Ghana Education Trust Fund.
Eligible Nationality of GETFund Scholarships for Ghana Students, 2022
Every Ghanaian who holds a first degree is eligible to apply. Thus, the eligible nationality is Ghana. The Scholarship is not open to International students.
The Worth of the GETFund Local Postgraduate Scholarship
The worth of GETFund scholarship for Ghana students 2022 is a full or partial scholarship. Also, this includes only paid-tuition.
See Full Notice Below by the Secretariat.
The Ghana Education Trust Fund is accepting applications for Local scholarships for the 2022/23 Academic year. The effective opening date for applications is Thursday, 8th December 2022 and closing date for applications is Tuesday, 31st January 2023.
- All applicants are required to create a user account and complete their application form via the GETFund Scholarship Portal.
- Scanned copy of proof of Nationality (Copy of Passport / National I.D Card).
- Scanned copy of admission letter clearly stating the program duration in it.
- Scanned copy of approved Fee Schedule (2022/23 Academic Year).
- Scanned copy of 1st degree certificate (Masters and PhD applicants only).
- Scanned copy of other degree certificate (PhD applicants only).
- Scanned copy of previous transcript (Masters and PhD applicants only).
- Scanned copy of National Service Certificate where applicable (Masters and PhD applicants only).
- Copy of Curriculum Vitae (Masters and PhD applicants only)
Scan copy of signed application letters to be uploaded should be addressed to;
GETFund P. O. Box MB, 254,
GETFund Scholarship Application Portal
All applicants are advised to use the GETFund Online Application Portal to create account and apply for the scholarship.
Kindly note that GETFund Scholarships are now applied online.
GETFund Scholarship Application Portal – scholarships.getfund.gov.gh/log-in/
Please note that all correspondence will be done exclusively between the GETFund and the scholarship applicants.
Please be advised that scholarships received only via the online application shall be processed.
GETFund Postgraduate Scholarship application for the 2022/2023 academic year is now done online.
Opening Dates and Closing Dates For The GETFund Scholarship
The effective opening date for applications is Thursday, 8th December 2022 and closing date for applications is Tuesday, 31st January 2023.