If you are wondering if there are currently diploma courses in KNUST on offer, the answer is Yes. In this short piece, we will share with you the KNUST diploma courses, admission requirements and other key information you need to know.
KNUST Diploma courses
- Diploma In Registered General Nursing Top-Up (Sandwich)
- Diploma In Community Health Nursing Top-Up (Sandwich)
- Diploma In Midwifery Top-Up (Sandwich)
Requirements For Diploma Courses In KNUST
Holders of the Diploma in Community Health Nursing with a good pass and have at least TWO (2) years of work experience.
DIPLOMA (TOP-UP) PROGRAMMES -SANDWICH
Applicants MUST have the minimum University entry requirement of Six (6) credits including English Language, Mathematics, and Integrated Science with a minimum of THREE (3) years of work experience.
Applicants MUST obtain a pass in the Institute of Distance Learning (IDL), KNUST Access Programme, with a minimum of THREE (3) years of work experience.
In addition to these, applicants must satisfy the following specific requirement in the various Programmes as follows.
DIPLOMA IN GENERAL NURSING
- MUST be a Health Assistant Clinical (HAC) certificate holder
DIPLOMA IN COMMUNITY HEALTH NURSING
- MUST be a Community Health Nurse (CHN) certificate holder
Mode of Application
- Applicants must purchase an e-Voucher at the Ghana Post Company Ltd
- The e-Voucher contains Login ID or an Application ID, and PIN that will grant access to the online admission portal.
- Candidates should then proceed to the Online Admissions Portal (Here!) and begin the application process.
- Once the process has been completed, candidates must print out TWO (2) copies of the completed Application Form, and submit them to the Deputy Registrar (Academic Affairs) KNUST, together with all relevant documents (Photocopies of Certificates and transcripts)
CENTRES FOR DIPLOMA (TOP-UP) PROGRAMMES (SANDWICH)
CENTRES FOR BACHELOR OF SCIENCE PROGRAMMES
CENTRES OF EXCELLENCE
HELPLINE: 0240130946 (Support WhatsApp) | 0500482807 (Support Telegram) | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org