If you are a government worker under the Controller and Accountants General Department and you want to know how to register for e-payslip, this article will guide you.
The Electronic Payslip is also known as the e-payslip. It is a soft copy system designed by Ghana’s Controller and Accountant General’s Department for all Ghanaian workers to access their payslip wherever and whenever.
This intelligent system is designed for workers to have easy access to their payslip. You can access your payslip from anywhere, either on your mobile phone or any computer with internet connection.
If you want to register for the e-payslip, you can follow our step-by-step guide below to access and register to access your electronic payslip.
How To Register For E-Payslip
The e-payslip portal has been activated for workers to access their payslips easily. If you are a government worker who receives your pay from the Controller and Accountants’ General Department, you can use the steps below to register for the electronic payslip.
- Visit https://www.gogpayslip.com/
- For new users, please register by clicking REGISTER FOR E-PAYSLIP.
- A first-time registration code is required from your Head of Department to register.
- As a new user, you must register to log in and perform any task.
- For your registration to be complete, you are required to fill in the following details
- Enter your employee number
- Confirm your employee number
- Create your password
- Confirm your password
- Registration code
- Enter phone number ( e.g. 054 777 7777)
- Confirm phone number
- Enter code given and shown
- After filling in all the necessary details, click on the Register Button to register completely.
- You will be sent to the Controller and Accountants General’s Departments’ E-payslip page
- Enter your login details to login
This article highlighted all you need to know about accessing and registering for e-payslip in Ghana.
You are the reason we write content like this. You can support our work by sharing this article with your friends on social media.
Kindly subscribe to the push notifications to avoid missing important updates like this.
Have thoughts to share about this page? Let us hear from you in the comment section.