Until recently, it was not possible to request for WASSCE certificate online. A situation that left a lot of private candidates devastated.
The West African Examination Council has made it possible for private candidates who sit for the exams to be able to request their WASSCE certificate online.
In this blog post, we are going to show you how you can successfully request your WASSCE certificate online without any hustle.
Private Candidates are now required to apply for their certificates online. The certificates will be dispatched to the WAEC Office of their choice for collection.
Candidates are also informed that the certificates for private candidates will be printed only on request and should be collected within 48 hours.
NB: Kindly be informed that this service is limited to candidates who sat for the Private examination; BECE NOV/DEC and WASSCE Private.
Requirement To Get WASSCE Certificate Online
For the issuance of a certificate, the applicant will be required to provide the following:
- Your Name (in full as used in the examination)
- The Name, Month, and Year of Examination
- Your Index Number
- Date of Birth
- Telephone Number
- Email Address (Should be active)
- Candidates will be required to produce a valid identification document when collecting their certificates.
How To Get WASSCE Certificate Online
Below are the steps to get your WASSCE Certificate online;
- Launch your browser and visit this page.
- Fill in all the required details
- Make sure your address is correct
- Submit and proceed to payment.
- Pay the required amount and keep your invoice safe.
Requesting your WASSCE certificate online is simple. You just need to follow our guide above.
You are the reason we write content like this. You can support our work by sharing this article with your friends on social media.
Kindly subscribe to the push notifications to avoid missing important posts like this. Have thoughts to share about this post? Let us hear from you in the comment section.