In this post, we are going to share with you the Koforidua Technical University Fees for the 2022/2023 academic year.
The Management of Koforidua Technical University (KTU) has released the fees structure for the 2022/2023 Academic Session. Fees vary based on the programme You are undertaking. There are different school fees for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate students.
Koforidua Technical University School Fees 2022/2023
We have given the breakdown of the School Fees Schedule of the various programmes offered by the University.
Prospective students and continuing students are advised to check the fees well to know the exact amount they will be paying.
Note: Kindly make sure to confirm your name on the admission list before proceeding to pay your fees.
Below Is the Official Fees schedule to be paid by each undergraduate student respectively for the academic year.
- Morning Session Fees should be paid through the transflow system at Fidelity Bank, Zenith Bank, UMB Bank and Republic Bank
- Fees paid are not refundable.
- Hostel Fees should be paid into A/C No. 2011010016865501 at any branch of the ADB.
Please, contact Tel. No: 0243780959 before making payment.
- Fees must be paid within two (2) weeks after re-opening.
- Mode of payment of Fees- Minimum for 1st semester: 60% of Grand Total Fees For Continuing
Students and for First-Year Students.
- Fees should be paid at designated Banks for each session.
In this article, we provided all you needed to know about Koforidua Technical University Fees.
You are the reason we write content like this. You can support our work by sharing this article with your friends on social media.
Kindly subscribe to the push notifications to avoid missing important updates like this.
Have thoughts to share about this page? Let us hear from you in the comment section.