KNUST Obuasi Campus Admission Forms for 2022/2023 academic year now on sale | The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) admission form for Obuasi Campus for the 2022/2023 academic year is out.
We have put together all the available courses and important information regarding the 2022/2023 undergraduate Admission Form to serve as a guide to parents, guardians, and applicants.
Before we get to top up programmes, we have a dedicated page to access all KNUST admission forms details. You can use the link to check other admission forms details.
KNUST Undergraduate Forms Admission Requirements
WASSCE/SSSCE/ADVANCED LEVEL/MATURE/ABCE/GBCE AND IB CANDIDATES
It is announced for the information of prospective Applicants (as specified above) and the general public that application e-vouchers to Degree/Top-Up Programmes of Study at the University for the 2022/2023 Academic Year are now on sale.
APPLICANTS WHO HAVE EXAMINATION RESULTS AS AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION AND APPLICANTS WHO WILL BE WRITING WASSCE IN SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER, 2022 ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY.
The Sale of E-Voucher for the online KNUST Admission Forms Application is open to the following Applicants:
WASSCE/SSSCE Holders who have credits (A1-C6/A-D Respectively) in the following Three (3) Core Subjects: English Language, Mathematics, and Integrated Science plus credits (A1-C6/ A-D) in Three Elective Subjects with an Aggregate Score of 24 or better in the relevant Area of Study.
GENERAL BUSINESS CERTIFICATE (GBCE) Holders who possess passes in Three Compulsory Subjects including English Language and Mathematics and passes in any Three Elective Subjects.
ADVANCED LEVEL Holders with credits in at least five (5) subjects at the GCE ‘O’ Level (or its equivalent) including English Language and Mathematics plus at least three (3) passes in the relevant subjects at the Advanced Level.
OR ADVANCED BUSINESS CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION (ABCE) Holders with passes in Three compulsory Subjects plus Three optional subjects relevant to the Programme of study, OR Applicants with Stage I of ACCA, ICA, Associate of Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB), Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) with credits at WASSCE/SSSCE in Three (3) Core Subjects and credits in three (3) Elective Subjects or Six (6) credits at GBCE or ABCE or GCE O’ Level including English Language and Mathematics.
MATURE STUDENTS who have attained the age of 25 years or above at the time of Application and have credits in Five (5) GCE ‘O Level subjects including English Language and Mathematics, in addition to passing an Entrance Examination and/or Interview. OR
- WASSCE/SSSCE Holders who have credits (A1-C6/ A-D, Respectively) in the following Three (3) Core Subjects: English Language, Mathematics, and Integrated Science plus credits (A1-C6/A-D) in Three Elective Subjects with an Aggregate Score of 24 or better in the relevant Area of Study. OR
- HND Holders with Three (3) years of relevant working experience in addition to the Minimum Entry Requirements at WASSCE/SSSCE or Five (5) GCE O’ Level Credits including English Language and Mathematics.
FOREIGN APPLICANTS and all others who have any of the above qualifications or their equivalent from an accredited/recognized institution.
- Applicants from French-speaking Countries must in addition to the Minimum Entry Requirement provide a minimum of one-year English Proficiency Certificate.
POINTS OF SALE: ALL GHANA POST REGIONAL AND DESIGNATED OFFICES
Application Processing Fee For KNUST Obuasi Campus Admission Forms 2022
- GHANAIAN APPLICANTS – GH¢ 240.00.
- FOREIGN APPLICANTS – USD 150.00.
GHANAIAN APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO PURCHASE THE E-VOUCHER FROM THE GHANA POST OFFICES.
APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT TWO (2) COPIES OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION AND OTHER RELEVANT DOCUMENTS.
FOREIGN APPLICANTS ARE TO GENERATE AN E-VOUCHER FROM THE UNIVERSITY’S WEBSITE AT: (HERE!) AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS.
ALL COMPLETED APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED BY POST (EMS/DHL/UPS/FEDEX) TO:
THE DEPUTY REGISTRAR
KNUST, KUMASI, GHANA
On or before, October 31, 2022, except for mature applicants who are to submit on or before, September 30, 2022.
Any HAND DELIVERED Application shall not be PROCESSED.
ANY APPLICATION THAT IS NOT FULLY AND/ OR PROPERLY COMPLETED AT THE TIME OF SUBMISSION SHALL NOT BE PROCESSED AND/OR CONSIDERED.
KNUST Obuasi Campus Courses For 2022/2023
Here are the courses available on KNUST Obuasi satellite campus
- BSc. Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- BSc. Civil Engineering
- BSc. Materials Engineering
- BSc. Metallurgical Engineering
- BSc. Mechanical Engineering
- BSc. Geomatic Engineering
- BSc. Geological Engineering
- BSc. Environmental Science
- BSc. Business Administration (Logistics and Supply Chain Management/Business Information Technology)
- BSc. Business Administration (Human Resource Management/Management)
- BSc. Business Administration (Marketing/International Business)
- BSc. Business Administration (Accounting/Banking and Finance)
- BSc. Nursing
- BSc. Midwifery
- BSc. Medical Laboratory Technology
All Top- Up Programmes Are Fee-Paying Only
- BSC BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (HND HOLDERS)
- DOCTOR OF PHARMACY (PHARM D) TWO (2) YEARS
IN THE CASE OF (2):
- APPLICANTS MUST BE PRACTISING PHARMACISTS WITH THREE (3) YEARS POST-REGISTRATION EXPERIENCE
- APPLICANTS ARE TO SUBMIT THEIR COMPLETED ONLINE APPLICATION TO THE DEAN, FACULTY OF PHARMACY, KNUST, KUMASI, OR HEAD, KNUST OFFICE, ACCRA.
- DATE OF SUBMISSION – THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2022
Applicants Should Take Note of the Following:
- ONLY NAMES THAT APPEAR ON THE EXAMINATION SLIP(S) SHALL BE RECOGNISED BY THE UNIVERSITY.
- ONLY RESULTS AND/OR DOCUMENTS PROVIDED BY APPLICANTS AT THE TIME OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION SHALL BE CONSIDERED.
- APPLICANTS (EXCLUDING AWAITING RESULTS CANDIDATES) SHALL INCLUDE IN THEIR APPLICATION FORMS PHOTOCOPIES OF THEIR RESULTS SLIPS AND/OR RELEVANT CERTIFICATES.
- APPLICANTS SHALL INCLUDE A CERTIFIED TRUE COPY OF THEIR BIRTH CERTIFICATE.
- APPLICANTS SHALL INCLUDE ONE PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH WITH A LIGHT GREEN BACKGROUND
- AN APPLICANT’S FAILURE TO INPUT EXAMINATION DETAILS (i.e. Index Number and Year of Exams) AND/ OR OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION PROPERLY ONLINE SHALL DENY HIM/HERSELF ADMISSION TO A PROGRAMME OF STUDY AT THE UNIVERSITY
- ADMISSIONS TO ALL PROGRAMMES OF STUDY AT THE UNIVERSITY ARE TRANSPARENTLY ADMINISTERED BY THE CENTRAL UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSIONS COMMITTEE WITHOUT ANY OTHER CONSIDERATIONS AND/ OR SOLICITATIONS. ANY APPLICANT WHO MAKES ANY FORM OF SOLICITATION TO ANY PERSON OR GROUP OF PERSONS FOR THE PURPOSE OF INFLUENCING AND/OR GAINING ADMISSION INTO THE UNIVERSITY DOES SO AT HIS/HER OWN RISK.
- MANDATORY REQUIREMENT: ALL APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO VISIT THE UNIVERSITY’S WEBSITE AT (HERE!) TO COMPLETE THEIR APPLICATION PROCESS ONLINE. APPLICANTS ARE TO USE THE LOGIN AND PIN NUMBER PROVIDED ON THE E-VOUCHER FOR THIS PURPOSE.
- APPLICANTS ARE TO NOTE THAT UPON RELEASE OF THE WAEC RESULTS, THE ADMISSION PORTAL WOULD BE OPENED FOR ONE (1) WEEK FOR APPLICANTS TO MAKE ANY AMENDMENTS WITH RESPECT TO THEIR NAMES, INDEX NUMBERS, YEAR OF EXAM, CHOICE OF PROGRAMMES ETC.
Below are some frequently asked questions about the KNUST Admission forms;
How do I get KNUST awaiting forms?
KNUST 2022/2023 Awaiting Forms will be out in March 2022. The forms can be obtained at any regional branch of the Ghana Post Office across the country and accredited outlets nationwide.
Can you apply for KNUST without birth certificate?
No, you cannot apply for KNUST admission without a birth certificate. It is clear in the requirement that Applicants (excluding awaiting results candidates) shall include in their application forms photocopies of their results slips and/or relevant certificates. Applicants shall include a certified true copy of their birth certificate.
Is D7 accepted in KNUST?
One entry requirement and guideline for selecting an undergraduate programme is to attain the grades from A to C6, in which D7 to F9 are not accepted. That is, D7, E8 and F9 are not accepted in KNUST.
Which Banks Sells KNUST Forms?
GCB Bank, Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG) or Ecobank are the banks that sells the KNUST forms. All prospective applicants are encouraged any of these bank to purchase the KNUST Forms. Applicants can also check from any of the Post Offices we have in the country for the admission forms.
Can I buy KNUST Forms Online?
KNUST admission forms cannot be bought online. Prospective applicants are encouraged to visit any of the banks or post offices selling the admission forms. Applicants can also buy the forms by dialling *447*160# on their mobile phone and following the prompts.
What is the price of KNUST forms?
The price of the KNUST undergraduate forms is GH¢ 220.00 for Ghanaian applicants and USD 150.00 for international applicants.
Is C6 accepted in KNUST?
D7, E8, and F9 are not acceptable for any course offered in the technology-driven institution. Only candidates with A1, B2, B3, C4, C5, and C6 in their WASSCE examinations can be admitted.
Can I change my program in KNUST?
The Answer is YES. You can change program after gaining admission or after first year, but there are a few things to put into consideration. However, if you’re really unhappy in your current course, switching courses can help you achieve more, and help you towards your career aspirations.
This article talked about everything you need to know about the KNUST Obuasi campus admission forms. Use the link provided in the table to access your desired admission forms.
You are the reason we write content like this. You can support our work by sharing this article with your friends on social media.
Kindly subscribe to the push notifications to avoid missing important posts like this.
Have thoughts to share about this page? Let us hear from you in the comment section.