Ghana National Gas Company Scholarship: The Ghana National Gas Company is offering qualified Ghanaian students the opportunity to pursue undergraduate/ HND courses in any of the public tertiary institutions in Ghana for the 2021/2022 academic year.
- Applicant must be a Ghanaian (Applicant must possess a Ghana card, Voters ID or Birth Certificate for verification of identity).
- Applicant must have an admission letter from a tertiary institution (University or Technical University) in Ghana.
- Applicant must be a first-year student of the institution.
- Applicant pursuing or admitted to pursue Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) shall be given preference.
- Applicant must not be above the age of thirty-five (35) years at the time of applying for the scholarship.
- Applicant must complete a scholarship application form with two passport size photographs.
Documents to Attach
- Admission letter
- JHS/SHS/vocational/Technical Certificate
- Birth Certificate/Ghana card/Passport
- Other Supporting documents
Applicant must download the application form from our website(www.ghanagas.com.gh).
- All completed applications must be submitted via our email address provided below, applications submitted through any other means will not be accepted. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All applicants shall complete an essay or statement of carrier objectives to justify their request for the scholarship.
- Misinformation in any form renders the application null and void. Award made based on that will be withdrawn and persons involved will be prosecuted.
Opening Date and Deadline For Ghana Gas Company Scholarship
Deadline for submission of application for the Ghana Gas Scholarship is 28th February , 2022.
Ghana Gas Scholarship Forms
Applicants can access the Ghana Gas Scholarship application form by downloading it below. You are advised to fill it out and submit it to the E-mail provided above for further processing.
Presented above is the processes to successfully apply for the Ghana Gas Scholarship.
You are the reason we write content like this. You can support our work by sharing this article with all your friends on social media.
Kindly subscribe to the push notifications so that you don’t miss important updates like this.
Have thoughts to share about this page? Let us hear from you in the comment section.