In this post, we are going to share with you the Sunyani Technical University Fees for the 2022/2023 academic year.
The Management of Sunyani Technical University (STU) has released the fees structure for the 2022/2023 Academic Session. Fees vary based on the programme You are undertaking. There are different school fees for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate students.
Sunyani Technical University Fees 2022/2023
We have given the breakdown of the School Fees Schedule of the various programmes offered by the University.
Prospective students and continuing students are advised to check the fees well to know the exact amount they will be paying.
Note: Kindly make sure to confirm your name on the admission list before proceeding to pay your fees.
Below Is the Official Fees schedule to be paid by each undergraduate student respectively for the academic year.
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS (WEEKEND STUDENTS)
|SUNYANI TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY|
|FEES FOR TERTIARY STUDENTS (2020/2021)(WEEKEND STUDENTS)||CONTINUING|
|WEEKENDS FEES SRC DUES INCLUSIVE||1ST YEAR||STUDENTS|
|4||HND PURCH & SUPP||2,178.41||1,888.09|
WEEKENDS FEES SRC DUES INCLUSIVE FEES FOR TERTIARY STUDENTS (2020/2021)
HND HCIM,GEN. AGRIC. COMP.SCI, ICT
APPLIED ARTS & SCIENCE PROGRAMMES
|2||HND GEN. AGRIC||2,272.92||1,993.09|
|3||HND COMPUTER SCIENCE||2,272.92||1,993.09|
- At least 60% of the fees should be paid before registration for non B‐tech Programmes.
- At least 50% of the fees should be paid before registration for B‐tech Programmes.
- Fees paid are not refundable.
- Fees are not transferable among students.
- Scholarships and sponsorships from any source are not refundable to students unless. The sponsorship or scholarship bodies do so and approval is granted by the University. Management.
- The University’s Fees should be paid by Banker’s Draft or Pay‐in‐slip drawn at any of the banks listed below.
- Banker’s Draft or pay‐in‐slip should be sent to the University’s Revenue Office for Receipts.
- Bank details for school fees are:
|Bank||Account NO.||Account Name||Branch|
|GCB BANK LTD||7011130000668||Sunyani Technical University||Sunyani|
|ECOBANK GHANA LTD||303034433818401||Sunyani Technical University||Sunyani|
|ZENITH BANK GHANA LTD||6011711952||Sunyani Technical University||Sunyani|
|FIDELITY BANK LTD||1050320715044||Sunyani Technical University||Sunyani|
|STANBIC BANK||9040002769195||Sunyani Technical University||Sunyani|
|Vice‐Chancellor||Director of Finance|
In this article, we provided all you needed to know about Sunyani Technical University fees.
You are the reason we write content like this. You can support our work by sharing this article with your friends on social media.
Kindly subscribe to the push notifications to avoid missing important updates like this.
Have thoughts to share about this page? Let us hear from you in the comment section.