Cape Coast Technical University Admission List 2022 | Cape Coast Technical University Admission List has been released for the 2022/2023 academic year.
The management of the prestigious Cape Coast Technical University has released the names of successful applicants who have been offered provisional admission in various programmes in the institution for the 2022/2023 academic session after a thorough admission screening exercise.
Cape Coast Technical University Admission List is the names of successful applicants who have been offered provisional admission in the institution.
Like it happens in all institutions, this noble University also has a screening panel that are in charge of their admission processes.
Applicants who purchased admission forms and have successfully gained admission have already started receiving notices on their admission status via SMS.
Kindly note that the admission is in batches and the first batch is those receiving their messages. This is purely from our experience, but not a guarantee.
Also, due to network challenges, some successfully admitted applicants may not receive their messages via SMS.
In order to confirm the acceptance of the admission, successful applicants must make full payment of the academic fees, which shall be determined each year by the University Management. As an applicant, you must ensure that you secure your spot by paying the required fees.
Failure to do that will lead to forfeiture of your admission status to another person. Prospective applicants are advised to access the student’s portal to check their admission status.
How To Access The CCTU Student Portal
1. Launch your browser and enter the URL : CCTU Student Portal Login
2. Enter your index number and password to login. Freshers should use their ADMISSION NUMBERS in place of INDEX NUMBERS/PIN
3. Click on Login to access your portal
Cape Coast Technical University Student Portal
You can visit and Access the CCTU Student Portal using a computer or mobile via the following link:
How To Access/Login To The CCTU Student Portal
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Kindly visit the Cape Coast Technical University student portal link as shown above.
- Enter your User ID as your Student Number and your Password as National ID (default or whatever you change it to)
- Upon successful login, you will be directed to your homepage.
- Click the items as shown on your homepage/dashboard to monitor both your academic and fee payment progression at any point in time.
This article highlighted all you need to know about checking the Cape Coast Technical University Admission List.
You are the reason we write content like this. You can support our work by sharing this article with your friends on social media.
Kindly subscribe to the push notifications to avoid missing important updates like this.
Have thoughts to share about this page? Let us hear from you in the comment section.