ATU Admission Portal – Login Portal for students of the Accra Technical University.
The ATU Admission Portal is an online platform that helps students with their academic activities online. You know pretty well that the portal is essential for every student in the institution.
Accra Technical University student portal is an online gateway where students can log into the school’s website to access important program information. Accra Technical University student portals contain information on courses offered, transcripts, email programs, timetables, exam schedules and department contact numbers.
This portal is beneficial at the beginning of your academic session and all through your academic year at the institution.
The ATU Admission Portal was created to make it easy for students to easily access the school internet platform to perform some internet-based academic works.
You can also access the admission forms of the university by using the school’s portal.
All students and candidates of the University are to create an online account or log in to perform specific academic actions at ease. This portal links to:
- Course Registration
- Fees Payment
- Result Checking
- Admission List/Status Checking
- Academic Calendar Checking
- Printing of Transcript, etc.
How To Access The ATU Admission Portal
1. Launch your browser and enter the URL: ATU Admission Portal Login
2. Enter your index number and password to log in. Freshers should use their ADMISSION NUMBERS in place of INDEX NUMBERS/PIN
3. Click on Login to access your portal
Accra Technical University Student Portal
You can visit and Access the ATU Admission Portal using a computer or mobile via the following link:
Who Can Use The ATU Admission Portal?
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
How To Access/Login To The ATU Admission Portal
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Kindly visit the Accra Technical University student portal link as shown above.
- Enter your User ID as your Student Number and your Password as National ID (default or whatever you change it to)
- Upon successful login, you will be directed to your homepage.
- Click the items as shown on your homepage/dashboard to monitor both your academic and fee payment progression at any point in time.
This article highlighted all you need to know about the ATU Admission Portal for students.
You are the reason we write content like this. You can support our work by sharing this article with your friends on social media.
Kindly subscribe to the push notifications to avoid missing important updates like this.
Have thoughts to share about this page? Let us hear from you in the comment section.